With more and more promoter/HNI families looking to set up formalized investment structures, family offices have assumed great significance in India over the last 4-5 years. While the family office construct sounds quite simple, the same requires careful considerations in view of the evolving tax and regulatory landscape in India. With our varied experience and ability to understand the needs of promoter/HNI families, we bring a unique proposition to the table and are able to deliver bespoke solutions to the clients. We pride ourselves on our ability to provide end-to-end solutions and services to clients in relation to the family office set up.
We offer a wide range of services in relation to our Family Office practice, including:
- Advising on the appropriate structure having regard to the Indian and cross-border tax & regulatory landscape
- Interaction with other advisors (such as wealth managers, legal advisors, valuers, overseas advisors etc) with a view to integrating the commercial and legal requirements
- Implementation assistance in relation to the structure set up (obtaining regulatory approvals, finalization of relevant documents
- Ongoing review of the structure in view of the changing tax & regulatory landscape and changing family requirements
- Assistance in tax compliances, assessments and litigation